Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We figured out some stuff

So look, my text is in green :). And Jared figured out how to add pictures and video. So here are some pictures of the girls.


















This top one is of Hazel's first day of 1st grade.


















Evelyn at her tumbling class. Ali Pulsiver (A girl in our ward) was doing a Laural progect. She taught the class :). That was back at the beginning of the school year.


















Then Evelyn with a messy face :)
















Evelyn in the pool last summer.
















The girls playing with the camera. We love the digital.















Hazel "falling" into the pool.



















Hazel and Evelyn giving each other a hug good buy on Hazel's first day of school.

So there are some fun memories from this last year. Now that I've figured out how to do this here comes the pictures and videos.

Love you all

3 comments:

  1. Jill, Great job! I am SOOO gld you now have a blog, I totally miss seeing the girls. Have fun playing with it! Love you!Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of the girls! They sure are growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of your girls! It is fun to see what you are all up to!

    ReplyDelete